Cheap shared account is better to sign up with ...

Well, hostingsource.com is not the first webhost I hosted with and I can say the support is one of the most important things to look at when selecting a webhost. I'm very impressed with the fast and professional support provided.

Accounts from qhoster.com and libertyvps.net are full-featured and cheap.
Great hosts and great staff. Excellent product with outstanding up time.

The techs at Rockhoster.com walked me through what to do so as to make our transition as painless as possible.
To me the hosting experience with this web host is more personal and that extra level of service is easily worth the few extra bucks.

I've been with Rockhoster.com for 5 months now and couldn't be happier!
They have provided web hosting for me for years. Top notch service and always an immediate response.
I would highly recommend them for any sort of PHP/mySQL hosting needs.

Hey,

Shared hosting is the most affordable and easy to available web hosting service. Any newbie or startup can easily host their website. In that, more than one hosting accounts are hosted on the same server. For more details on shared hosting services, please eukhost and initiate a live chat.

The best shared hosting depends on what you need. Do you want linux shared or windows. Is the blog for one country or area like europe or world wide.

If one area or country use a cheapshared provider that has servers located there. If world wide then look for cheap shared hosting plans that has no set up fees and free trial and 30 day money back guarantee. I also like cheap shared hosting that does not charge vat taxes.

These hosts - rockhoster.com and hostingsource.com - are worth trying.
They truly have the best services. Not to mention, great speed and amazing support.

I'm happy with the performance and reliability of centohost.com shared hosting service. Uptime is perfect.
It's good cheap hosting. The support is good and they always seem prepared to go out of their way to get things done.

Back