Cheap server provider ...

I always look for a few things: Reliability, Support/Knowledge, Price - you get what you pay for really.
I started with GTHost.com - and I'm impressed from the start. I moved my personal sites to their instant servers and was so impressed with their service I ended up moving all my sites with the exception of one (it will be moved next week) to them.

Cheap servers are available from qhoster.com and legionbox.com.
Pricing is fair for the service and support respond is fast. You can call 24 7 days a week and someone will there to help you.

I've transfered all my hosting to INSIGHT WEB HOSTING and I am very happy and proud. recommended 100%.
The uptime is outstanding and the host places emphasis on systems administration. The add-ons work a high percentage of the time.

Think that you'll precisely not regret having looked at netshop-isp.com.cy dedicated servers.
The price is very reasonable compared to other hosts I've seen. Multiple Global Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore, Hong Kong.

QHoster.com and planethoster.com servers are worthwhile.
I am satisfied with their services so far, technical support was fast, reasonably priced yet they deliver their promises.

The best cheap server depends on what you need. Are you making websites or blogs for one country if so find a server located in that country. If your making websites for world wide than just use a cheap server with no set up or upgrade fees. I like ones that have no vat taxes and free 30 day trials.

Back