cheap dedicated server

Kuratowski

I am looking to buy dedicated server at cheap price. I need this for big e-commerce project.
Budget is around $80-100.
I've found several web hosts and WooServers.com is among them. What do you know about their server solutions?

You no longer need a programming guru to set up your site. You no longer need to be a computer guru to get a web site posted. Web hosting service has vastly improved since the beginning days of the internet.

I like Findmeaserver.com service. It is free and their professionals will help you to compare lots of web hosts and choose the best dedicated server host.

I'd recommend you to use dedicated servers from trustworthy providers, I mean pirateshosting.net and hostingsource.com.
They have provided 24/7 support that is always managed by default, they often go beyond what is included by default to satisfy custom client needs. You can learn a lot when you sign up with them.

According to my experience WooServers.com is the best option to get server solutions. Their reliability is highest, support is skilled and prices are affordable.

Try narrowing your list of options by looking at the cheapest web host package that can meet your needs at the same time.

I consider QHoster.com to be the best host. They offer good servers in various locations:
UK, USA (FL,NJ, TX & CA), Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Singapore
Their support helped me with setup and installing some scripts.
I went for the annual business option, and I got started within minutes of purchasing the plan.

Hostsailor.com and veeble.org provide stable and reliable servers which are able to satisfy the needs of many webmasters with specific demands.
Their tech/customer support is really great, quick response. They fix issues in no time. Prices are competitive.

As for me Hostzealot.com is the best option to get server hosting plans. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.

After long research of available options and server deals I've decided to give a chance to WooServers. They have definitely trustworthy solutions, experienced skilled team and reasonable pricing. Thanks for your replies.

Hey,

If you want best dedicated server, I would suggest RACKBANK DATACENTER as I have heard about them a lot. They have witnessed a huge growth . They have best plans for dedicated servers , they also provide the facility of customizing your own server if you are bounded by tight budget.
Go for RACKBANK. they provide affordable as well as reliable servers.

I am looking to buy dedicated server at cheap price. I need this for big e-commerce project.
Budget is around $80-100.
I've found several web hosts and WooServers.com is among them. What do you know about their server solutions?

Try the best cheap dedicated server hosting with an affordable price and get 30% off on the same. One dollar web hosting is the best solution for you. https://www.onedollarwebhosting.us/dedicated-servers/

I never heard about woocommerce before but it's seeming good according to your requirement. But if your e-commerce website is big and you hope to have big amount of traffic on it then I'd recommend znetlive's dedicated servers for you as I found positive reviews about their customer services and servers' performance.

I would recommend you to Host IT Smart because of they give you excellent customer service with 24/7 online chat. A few months ago I switched to another Hosting Company to save money but was not satisfied with their tech support. after that I switeched HITS but I'm happy to pay a little more for them. HITS provide services like VPS Hosting, Reseller Hosting, Web hosting, Domain Registraton.

I am pleased to deal with easy.gr dedicated server hosting.
Many thanks to my friend who suggested me this web host. I have not noticed any downtime or slow browsing speed.

Back