cheap and quality server host

Kuratowski

Good day folks! I have a tight budget and want to buy a cheap and reliable server.
I found webis.pt, but I don't really know much about their services.
What do you think of them? Any discounts they offer?

I recommend you to look for reviews on them to know more about services. As I see webis.pt is offering trustworthy service and skilled tech support, why not to give them a chance?

You'd better widen your search in order to compare pricing and features with few more providers.

I've been with hostwinds for more than 8 months and have loved their hosting and service.
They are great - I had some initial troubles setting up/transferring from my old host but customer support was very helpful.

You know servers from hostingsource.com and hopstsailor.com are worth your attention due to their top-notch services, high uptime and webmaster-friendly support.
Prices are low and affordable for the webmasters with a tight budget.

Servers from a2hosting.com and pirateshosting.net are worth your attention because of their top-notch services.
Support is active for 24 hours and prices are competitive.

Hey,

If you have a tight budget and you need a server at affordable pricing then I suggest you customise your own server which best suits your requirements . I have heard Rackbank offers the facility to customise your own server .
They offer affordable and reliable servers.

Back