Can Someone Help Me To Get Some Link Building with Free Guest Post?

alexrose0007

Hello Bloggers,

I work in the company where I got a timeline for 1 month to post 8 guest post live article for free. I have tried everything from contacting them via emails & contact forums. Nothing works well. If I didn't achieve my target then I need to come on Saturday as well which is a terrible thing so I am asking warrior fellas to help. I am just an employee.

Article content is 100% unique with great content. We have the expert team to write upon. We will write what you suggest to write. You can take credit as a writer (That's all we can do)

How We Can Work:
We can be a regular contributor to your blog if you like our content. We will help you grow your blog with niche and amazing content.

Please do not contact: If you have a PBN blog. We don't want our link PBN blogs so we'Alsotay away. Alsi I will not abla e to give you link back as our firm doesn't permit that.

Link Exchange

Bloggers will have to post our blog post article with 2 dofollow links in the article.

You will get 1 web link from website with huge traffic:
DA- 63
PA- 45
Moz Rank- 4.50

Let us know if any one interested.

Hoping to get some replies.

Last edited:
I have tried it on Google. 90% of them don't reply. 9% replied with their FEES and 1% is ready to exchange. Till date I got just 1 blog which is live now.

If you are interested in link exchange please do let us know from the high traffic portal with good DA/PA.
DA- 63
PA- 45
Moz Rank- 4.50

Back