can single page can rank in Google?

chimpu

Hi webmasters,
i would like to know about this...can single page website can rank in Google? please share your views on this..
thanks.

Definitely. A single page website can rank on google with enough backlinks(especially if they are natural links). And if the single page website has a very unique or sought after content on its page.

Hmm, I think it's possible with enough backlinks. But why would you want to do this? Single page websites look terrible and are spammy.

I think you should have specified with some or most because not all single page websites look terrible and or look spammy.

It can, but it is very unlikely for highly competitive terms. When the market is saturated for a given set of keywords, Google starts relying on other factors such as domain age, the number of pages within the domain, the number of backlinks to the domain as well as to the page itself, etc, to determine which one should take precedence over all the other contenders.

Hmm, I think it's possible with enough backlinks. But why would you want to do this? Single page websites look terrible and are spammy.
Not all single page websites are terrible and spammy. I personally know this particular single page website which looks really great and ranks number one in SERP. You can even search for single page website examples and see how amazing some of them are. As for rankings, yes it's definitely possible to rank very well.

A single page website can only rank on the search engine if you have unique and quality content with quality backlinks otherwise it is very difficult to high rank on the search engine . it is also depend on your keywords as well If you have most competitive key words then it will be really hard for you to achieve your goal .

Back