Can I Have More Than 3 AdSense Ads Using DFP

skoolpi

According to Google AdSense TOS only 3 ads units can be displayed on a single page. I am planning to use Google DFP for small business and was wondering if its possible to display more than 3 google ads on one page. I have seen some websites and blogs which are displaying more than 3 adsense ads on each page and all of them were using DFP.

I want to ask you that since i have seen more than 3 ads on each page was it due to the DFP they were using that they were able to put more than 3 ads without google noticing or were they some special sort of publishers and have permission from Goolge AdSense program to display more than 3 units per page.

I'm not very sure about this but I've read it somewhere that you actually can add more than ad units in a page. When they say 3 ad units, they mean 3 image banners and 3 text links. If you exceed, the 4th one will never appear. This is just base on what I've read though. I hope someone can clarify these t us. :D

I am confused as well during my first time putting DFP ads on my site. DFP ads have no limit but you need to limit Adsense ad to three. Here is the confusing part, if you already have three Adsense, you need to disable the Adsense on the rest DFP ads.

I am confused as well during my first time putting DFP ads on my site. DFP ads have no limit but you need to limit Adsense ad to three. Here is the confusing part, if you already have three Adsense, you need to disable the Adsense on the rest DFP ads.

Yes you can display up to 4 DFP ads including 3 by default of adsense making it total 7 ads unit per website pages. Recently google adsense team review my site becoz of this and they said its ok as long as i am using dfp but the only term is the fourth dfp ads must be image ads not text. take a look at my website click here:Berita Harian Terkini Online Malaysianreview World US News, Politik Malaysia, Gossip Artis Malaysia | Majalah Review Malaysia and read the email send to me by adsense team yesterday. hope it help clarify the matter becoz not every one know this rules lately.

Any question please do PM me at FB ID syeikh.mahadzira

Thank you for your email.

With regards to your question on DFP, if you are using 100% AdSense ads, you may display a maximum of three ads. If you are using remnant inventory, which is not 100% AdSense ads, you may display a maximum of four ads, but the forth ad can only be image type. If you are using AdSense ad a backfill for your inventory, you can display a maximum of four ads using DFP.

I have reviewed your site, it is currently fine and does not violate policy.

I hope this information will be useful for you

Please let me know if you have any further questions, I will be glad to assist you.

Sincerely,

The Google AdSense Team

Back