Buysellads Review

jeff2

If any of the users of this forum can review buysellads program for me. I want to be the publisher as i want to put it on my website. How much revenue can i make with the help of Buysellads. I have few questions which i wanted some body to answer who have really taken part in buysellads program.
1. What revenue should i expect from buysellads with a website having around 1000 visitors per day.
2. Do they pay on time and what is the minimum payment terms of buysellads.
3. What are their criteria of accepting the new publisher and is my website with 1000 visitors qualified of using buysellads program.

Thank you

I would say no to buysellads as they have third class customer services and would take a week just to review the website submitted. Most probably you must prepare for a rejection of the website because they are a pretty small company and i do not know why they are over rated. They would just snatch like 25 percent of commissions for doing nothing. I would suggest you go with isocket or if you are using wordpress there are many plugins that will make it easy to sell your own advertisements.

I am not accusing them but i am telling this from experience of one of my friend who were getting more than 10,000 visitors on a blog but still got rejected. After he got rejected he started selling his ads himself and was making more money because he saved the greedy commission cost of Buy Sell Ads.

I would say no to buysellads as they have third class customer services and would take a week just to review the website submitted. Most probably you must prepare for a rejection of the website because they are a pretty small company and i do not know why they are over rated. They would just snatch like 25 percent of commissions for doing nothing. I would suggest you go with isocket or if you are using wordpress there are many plugins that will make it easy to sell your own advertisements.

I am not accusing them but i am telling this from experience of one of my friend who were getting more than 10,000 visitors on a blog but still got rejected. After he got rejected he started selling his ads himself and was making more money because he saved the greedy commission cost of Buy Sell Ads.

thanks for the feedback

Back