Buy-in point for driving targeted PPC traffic to a CPA network?

John_graphix

Monetizing PPC traffic using CPA seems like an obvious choice but clearly it takes capital enough to do the research and then make your money back and more. What are people finding is a reasonable amount of capital to have on hand before undertaking a PPC to CPA campaign? I've never tried it so I don't know and I'd hate to throw away a wad of cash because I didn't hit the minimum threshold of value.

Monetizing PPC traffic using CPA seems like an obvious choice but clearly it takes capital enough to do the research and then make your money back and more. What are people finding is a reasonable amount of capital to have on hand before undertaking a PPC to CPA campaign? I've never tried it so I don't know and I'd hate to throw away a wad of cash because I didn't hit the minimum threshold of value.

Have you tried using some of the free vouchers that Google AdWords gives to new advertisers? I've heard of them ranging from $50 - $100 at times. In fact, this past December they were giving away a whole month of free advertising to new advertisers. I would keep an eye out for this next year in case they do it again.

Back