Books on Object Oriented Website Building using PHP

SimplySidy

Does anyone know of a place or book where I can learn the fundamentals of building Object Oriented Websites using PHP? I am aware of ASP.NET which is quite Object Oriented but I would like to know the art of developing websites which are based on the Object Oriented PHP.

Please do not give me references of websites which will help me learn Object Oriented PHP. I have several books for that and am much aware of those aspects. Now I fail to get the things implemented. So any pointers towards that would be much appreciated.

I learned PHP from tutorials and videos so I can't help you with that, but you should search youtube for OOP tutorials, because there's some good video lessons on there.

I learned PHP from tutorials and videos so I can't help you with that, but you should search youtube for OOP tutorials, because there's some good video lessons on there.
Yup, I too followed some of those on Youtube. They all were good to explain the concepts no doubt, but nothing big about how to use those concepts on a live website. MVC segment also has lots of videos, but then, that is not Core PHP but a kind of a framework. Clients do not prefer frameworks as that restricts the web servers they can use.

Back