Blog Promotion

Guy, I think that there are many ways:
1. Social networks: it can be the best traffic for your blog.
2. Guest blogging: in famous related blogs.
3. Buy ads: from Social Networks, Google, related forums or blogs,...

Below are a few ways by which you can promote a blog.
1) Get your blog featured on the website where the real business people go, be it a paid promotion or free.
2) Use social media effectively. Join the communities relevant to your blog and share link.
3) Try and be a guest blogger on the famous and relevant blogging sites.
4) Make your blog SEO rich. make use of URL, H1 tag, keywords and CTA properly.

Hope this will help you.

If you have a blog then you can promote it in social media sites but it needs to be of high quality. Other than that you can do guest blogging or can post the link of your blog on different SB sites which will help you to rank your blog quickly. Do remember that your blog must be attractive and contain precise info about any topic or niche.

You should be conscious of placing appropriate keywords throughout every aspect of your site: your titles, content, URLs, and image names. Think about your keywords as search terms -- how would someone looking for information on this topic search for it?
The title tag and page header are the two most important spots to put keyword. You can also hire some expert from SEOclerks for this.

The best place to promote blog is social network, groups on linkedin and google plus, rss submission sites. YOu can also make use of proper titles so that they rank well in search engines and help in generating more traffic.

You can do it for free by doing blog commenting, social media commenting and posting.

You can also pay by buying advertising from google or bing or any of the other places that sell advertising.

It basically comes down to free or paid advertising.

There are many different ways to promote your blog. I give some tips which i can use to promote my blog.

- Social Sharing
- Inter linking
- Blog Directory
- Social bookmarking

A lots of strategy you can use to promote your blog like,

- Web 2.0 Posting
- Guest Posting
- Submit Blog in Blogging Community
- Other Bloggers in Your Articles and Ask them to Share
- Publish a Resource Article

Back