bithost hosting services

Baylor

Greetings!
I came across bithost.io and found out that they are providing hosting solutions with everything I've been looking for.
The only problem is I have no information about them, what can you say about their services?

Seems to me that bithost.io is definitely reliable one because they are not only accepting bitcoins and have decent uptime, but also have hourly billing, their support is amazing!

bithost.io service gives an ability to get digitalocean based solution using bitcoins as a payment, their servers are created, deleted, resized in real time and I am utilizing their service for applications test, it is very useful because they are offering hourly billing.

I would suggest you to check scopehosts hosting services, They provide secure and reliable hosting services and you will get many addon's and features on affordable prices. Their support has quick response, Have a look on the site and check their services.

According to my experience bithost.io is service provider with good reputation. My friend told me they are accepting bitcoins and you can get their service for like a couple hours just to test something like app or website how it works, that's cool as for me.

I am highly satisfied with bithost.io services. They have fast service delivery, user-friendly interface and reasonable rates.

Not used their services, I would suggest you checkout their reviews from real customers before opting their service.

IMHO, QHoster.com would be good choice.
Their customer support is AMAZING! Regarding their network, it's been near perfect.

Use "summervps17" coupon code - It is 17% lifetime discount!
It is valid for all: Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS

Wonderful host. The prices are outstanding, my hosting was set up immediately and accounts transferred almost as soon as I gave word. The support is outstanding. I would definitely recommend bithost.io solutions to my friends. I like them for accepting many payments including bitcoins. :cool:

Back