Bitcoin dedicated server in Philippines - any idea?

Twot

Do you know any decent dedicated server provider with Bitcoin in Philippines?
I have found some info about superbithost.com company, what would you say about their activity in the Internet?

I know Hostplay.com offer really nice offshore dedicated servers at good rates. It gives the best mix of pricing, customer support and has a good user interface.

I'm hosting 5 websites at Pirateshosting.net and I have never had a problem.
Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution. More complicated issues take a few hours but the solution arrives.

Use servers from superbithost.com with no hesitations. They have servers which work with no glitches and prices are competitive.
Uptime is high and there are no contracts on their services.
+100 to them.

Think that you will not regret having looked at QHoster.com - they offer servers in:
UK, USA (FL,NJ, TX & CA), Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Singapore

According to my experience, this hosting company has been rock solid from the beginning.

I would recommend them to anyone and also do as I build websites for people and often use Demontech.net. They offer nice dedicated servers.
The sales process was super quick and nice and the account was setup and running within 20 mins. I have been with them for about a year.

I appreciate all your replies, dudes.
As I see superbithost.com servers are nice for my demands and their technicians are skillful and fast in fixing issues.
I like the way they work for me.

Do you know any decent dedicated server provider with Bitcoin in Philippines?
I have found some info about superbithost.com company, what would you say about their activity in the Internet?

Before choosing their hosting services, it is better to check the reviews and see what their existing clients are saying about them and see if they offer money back guarantee for security of your website and business.

Back