bitcoin cloud host

Kuratowski

Greetings folks!
I have found bithost.io that offers cloud hosting powered by DigitalOcean starting from just $0.01/hour.
Their service is billed hourly and they are fully bitcoin accepted with also dogecoin and litecoin.
Servers are provisioned in less than a minute.
What do you think about their services? Trustworthy or not? Any similar solutions available?

Last edited:
To get more information on hosting provider it would be wise to do research with the help of review websites. I can say bithost.io is offering trustworthy service and every feature works properly, you won't regret.

Their hosting is reselled from Digitalocean which means high quality standards and bithost.io has attractive deals with hourly billing with very fast account setup, you will definitely be satisfied with them.

You will be pleased dealing with bithost.io. Their hardware is solid, features are useful and pricing is good.

Quality cloud hosting is available from everest.net, they have been extremely responsive (usually answer service requests or trouble reports in less than an hour) and you really feel how they put an effort into doing a good job. Good support and responsiveness are really priceless, so take this advice: never shop for low price when picking a web hosting provider.

Recommend bithost.io to other webmasters looking for reliable place to host their web sites.
Use this bitcoin hosting plan:
Memory - 2GB, Cores - 2 Core. SSD - 40GB, Transfer - 3TB, Hourly Price - $0.04, monthly - $28
Their customer support team was responsive when I contacted them and transferred all my files to them explaining everything in details

I am also impressed with the quality of their bitcoin hosting services provided by Bithost.io professionals.
That aside the quality of their hardware is top notch. The reliability of their network is amazing.

I'd like to point out that all of your web sites and projects will in good hands if you choose Bithost.io
It is like they motivate you to grow your bussiness. And everything works!

Back