Bing Specific SEO

harbinger

Most discussions of SEO refer to considerations of Googles algorithms. Does anyone know much about the methods Bing uses? Are there any Bing specific "tricks" to know about? Is there any analagous measure like pagerank that can be checked?

BING and SEO

harbinger is absolutely right and i see now that every webmaster should now be giving more and more importance to optimize their website on bing now. I have already started this mission and have signed with Bing Webmaster tools and hoping that bing may give extra exposure to my website and also to think if there are any problems in my website which bing can identify. SEO specifically for bing is now important because i have observed that Google results are no more good and they can penalize good websites and will not show them in their search results at all.

Also i am looking for more SEO tips for Bing if there are any

Google and Bing are the major search engines that we have available today. And I think their ranking approach is quite similar.

If you are targeting Google, your website is probably already well-optimized to rank with Bing. However, Bing really likes the education backlinks that point to your website. If you can get some edu backlinks, you will rank so much better on Bing than Google.

There are almost same tricks but still their algos are little bit different from each other like Bing gives the value to flash content and allow them to rank well.

You know Google consider all ranking include bing and yahoo ranking also influence the Google SEO rankings. Of course the Bing as well. The optimization process not only focus on the one website. It's focus all search engines.

Google and Bing are the major search engines that we have available today. And I think their ranking approach is quite similar.

frankly speaking since i have started my SEO for my company's project i have just created Bing webmasters tools and its all connected properties but have not done any special SEO keeping in mind the algorithms set by Bing, after a few months when keeping my interest towards Google rankings i check my bing rankings, it was pretty awesome, many of my keywords are on the number 1 page, 2 page.

Re: BING and SEO

harbinger is absolutely right and i see now that every webmaster should now be giving more and more importance to optimize their website on bing now. I have already started this mission and have signed with Bing Webmaster tools and hoping that bing may give extra exposure to my website and also to think if there are any problems in my website which bing can identify. SEO specifically for bing is now important because i have observed that Google results are no more good and they can penalize good websites and will not show them in their search results at all.

Also i am looking for more SEO tips for Bing if there are any

If google gives you the most contribution when it comes to SEO, why bother much on Bing if it just adds up a little??

Bing Specific SEO

Google and Bing are the major search engines ranking aproches is quite similar.

Follow this tips get improve Bing search engine SEO ranking factor -

1. Improve your CTR
2. Reduce your Bounce Rate
3. Use Schema.org
4. Use Bing’s Webmaster Center
5. Produce Quality Content
6. Mind the user experience
7. Use Social Media Buttons & be Social Active
8. On-page Optimization
9. Building High Quality Links
10. Improve your Crawlability
11. Improve your Website Structure