Best WordPress Hosting Providers You Need to Know

hynds

Best WordPress Hosting Providers You Need to Know​

Best WordPress Hosting Providers. All you know that nowadays, WordPress CMS is one of the most popular CMS platform using by almost webmasters, developers and personal bloggers. It’s not only for free using but also very easy to use and config, from small blog to large ecommerce sites with tons of traffic. It’s already has a largest community that can be willing to support you at anytime, any where or almost WordPress problems you meet.

So choosing hosting providers with best Wordpress hosting supported is the problem that many guys usually face with.

Below are some best wordpress hosting providers that have WordPress supported already.

1. Godaddy WordPress Hosting
Godaddy has 4 packages for best wordpress hosting, each package will depending on your needs, from personal blog to deverloper. Managed WordPress. Best WordPress Hosting made simple — and blazing fast. They handle the hosting setup and management dirty work so you can focus on creating an amazing website.

Each package with annual plan will come with free domain, free SSH or SFTP access. With Developer package, you can also host up to 5 websites with 50GB pure SSD storage as low as $13,99/month

All plans include
  • Access to 1,000s of free themes and plugins
  • Free daily backups & 1-click restore
  • Premium WordPress Hosting platform
  • Free domain with annual plan
  • One-click migration tool
  • Free 24/7 support
  • Automatic WordPress core software and security updates
  • 99.9% uptime promise and money-back guarantee
  • Free (1) Microsoft Office 365 email – 1st year free (optional)
  • Temporary domain name

Key features

Managed means marvelous-ness

They handle the technical stuff – automatic account setup and core updates, nightly backups with 1-click restore, DDoS protection, server optimization and more – so you can focus on building awe-inspiring sites.

Built for performance

Host your website on the platform built expressly to optimize WordPress, with high-performance coolness like load-balanced servers and SSD drives.

Award-winning support

As the world’s best WordPress hosting provider, They have award-winning, 24/7 support ready to solve your toughest hosting issues, plus hundreds of WordPress videos and interactive walkthroughs.

Keep bad guys at bay

Your site gets the personal bodyguard treatment, 24/7. Their security team monitors, thwarts, and deflects so you can rest easy.

GET DEAL – Visit here to get coupon Godaddy Coupon WordPress Hosting $1/month Latest

2. iPage WordPress Hosting

With iPage best wordpress hosting, you can choose between 2 packages Starter or Essentíal, both also come with free domain name registration, intergrated plugins and themes, as low as $3.75/month.

Built-in Function & Style.

Curated Themes: They’ve hand-picked a selection of popular WordPress themes to spice up your site.

Pre-installed Plugins: From the extra momentum of W3 Total Cache to the all-in-one social powerhouse Jetpack, you’ll have the coolest extras around.

Customized Control Panel: Designed for convenience — you can quickly and easily access the WordPress tools you use the most.

Backed by a Powerful Hosting Platform.

• Unlimited Disk Space, Bandwidth
  • Free Domain Registration
  • Money-Back Guarantee
  • Unlimited Email accounts
  • 24×7 Support
  • Free Search Engine Marketing Credits

GET DEAL – Visit here to get coupon iPage Coupon Discount Code 83% Off Hosting Latest

3. EasySpace WordPress Hosting

EasySpace best wordpress hosting. Raw explosive power to reach all your customers, on every device, worldwide…as low as $10/month with unlimited web space, bandwidth and database. This package will come with free domain name and unlimited sub-domains. And especially it’s based in UK and Each UK data centre is built using Tier 1 infrastructure, is N+ in design and is safe, secure and staffed 24 x 7.

Business grade WordPress Hosting

Their premium UK hosted WordPress platform has been optimised for performance, resilience and flexibility. With Free backup & restore, 20GB IMAP email space and UK support your site, (and your business) is in safe hands.

Key Features

• WordPress 4.3.1
  • Business level hosting – 100% uptime.
  • 20 GB IMAP email space.
  • Unlimited website traffic/bandwidth.
  • Let us install WordPress – or do it yourself
  • Daily backups – including restore function.
  • Lightning-fast NGINX WordPress environment.
  • 24×7 UK support – hosted in the UK.
  • FTP & phpMyadmin
  • Free domain name.
  • Low contention web hosting.

GET DEAL – Visit here to get coupon EasySpace Coupon Code 50% Off Domain Today

4. Fatcow WordPress Hosting
Fatcow best wordpress hosting normally comes with 2 packages for WP Starters and WP Essential. The WordPress experience you’ve been waiting for. These 2 packages will also come with free domain name registration, has intergrated themes and plugins, as low as $3.75/month

Choose WP Essential and Receive …

Super Speed: With an SSD-based infrastructure and recently reconfigured servers, WP Essential is designed for maximized site uptime. Learn More »

Enhanced Security: They’ve teamed up with the experts of SiteLock to deliver a deluxe security bundle that actively eliminates malware. Learn More »

Personalized Support: Have questions about WP Essential? These experts have the answers, and they’ll connect you to them — fast.

GET DEAL – Visit here to get coupon FatCow coupon code 65% Off Hosting Latest Today

Please visit here to read more Best Wordpress hosting latest

Good luck to you!

Update one more Godaddy wordpress coupon latest and active in January 2017. This code works well and 100% active currently.

GD61244 - Godaddy Wordpress promo code 40% off for new purchases domain & hosting, and can not apply for renewal

Good luck to you,

I update one more Godaddy Wordpress hosting code latest & active in March 2017

MAR2017DA - Godaddy Wordpress coupon 30% off all new orders (domain, hosting, SSL, Email,...) and 41% off on Privacy Domain Registration

4af2924d428742e5968b8c1da15a15d1.jpg

Good luck to you,

I haven't tried godaddy. It's been hostgator for years. It's pretty decent. But I don't know if compared to others. I love wordpress sites and I was thrilled to know what other hosting suits it better.

I want to say that hostround.com provides the best and most reliable Wordpress hosting services.
Their prices are low and there are a lot of resources in their plans which help to run websites smoothly and reliably.

Re: Best WordPress Hosting Providers

Those are 4 of the best known wordpress hosting providers. I know thier are some others that provide the same or better service. I like to use web hosting paypal company that has cheap kvm vps for mutiple sites. Most provide free templates and scripts and script installers for wordpress.

Some of the cheapest wordpress hosting companies have uptime guarantee and no set up fees or upgrade fees. I also like ones that do not change price after 1st year offers.

Last edited:
Re: Best WordPress Hosting Providers

Those are 4 of the best known wordpress hosting providers. I know thier are some others that provide the same or better service.
Most provide free templates and scripts and script installers for wordpress.

Some have uptime guarantee and no set up fees or upgrade fees. I also like ones that do not change price after 1st year offers.

That's right. There're many well-know providers in the list, especially Godaddy, their services and supports are very good. They're now offering coupon for Wordpress hosting just only for $1/mo.

If you seriously want to buy, you can get their coupon here Godaddy Wordpress hosting coupon

I hope this helps.

Back