Best VPS provider

If you are looking for a good deal for hosting your e-commerce web site I'd highly recommend Rockhoster.com - The support team are available 24/7 and normally get the job done in a few minutes. We have had some problems solved, normally with the software we have installed, something they are not even supposed to be responsible for.

VPS accounts from legionbox.com and hostsailor.com are good enough to have a deal with.
No problems, no sweat, just easy.
They provide 5 Star service. And I am fond of being their successful customer.

Service is excellent and they also have several ways to get customer support, which is also excellent.
QHoster.com web host runs an honest business that treats customers with respect, and this is the most important quality of a web host.

Make sure you'll have something like a personal representative or sales representative in the hosting provider so you can easily deal with various issues related to service usage. Try comparing these VPS hosts:
1) Rightservers.com
2) NetShop-isp.com.cy
3) Hostrocket.com
They provide reliable and low-cost services for everybody, no matter what size or nationality of your business are.

I host a couple of sites with QHoster.com on their VPS account, and their support has been terrific. The price is outstanding for the features provided, but in a time when hosting is very competitive, it's the Customer Services that makes the difference for me (and should for anyone). Use the code VPS10OFF and get 10%OFF on all VPS hosting Plans.

Back