Best shared account to have a deal with ...

Twot

Comparing shared plans from rockhoster.com and hostingsource.com, which account is better to sign up with and why?

Pretty much all the providers nowadays come with a money back guarantee.
So you are free to explore different web hosts and pick the best.

If I were you, I'd rather choose rockhoster.com solutions. Good pricing and features.
It is a good idea to speak to web host's representative to make sure that you'll receive exactly what you need.

KVChosting.net and hostnamaste.com plans are worthwhile.
They have the fastest, cheapest, best features and best support that I have ever had.

Accounts from rockhoster.com and hostingsource.com are worth trying.
Their support is really good. When you ask them to look at your problem, they are really quick. The communicate is really good, because they keep you updated in every step.

Best shared hosting account

The best shared hosting depends on your needs. Do you need linux or windows shared hosting. Are you making sites for one are like uk or world wide. If one area narrow down hosting that has servers located there.

If you need world wide shared hosting look for free set up and free trial money back 30 days guarantee. I use cheap shared hosting that does not have vat taxes if i can.

I have two domains hosted at Rockhoster.com and just renewed both for a third year after looking around for better deals and, as usual, finding none. Incredible hosting provider. I just ended a session with their support and appreciated his technical knowledge and friendly demeanor.

I vote for hostingsource.com.
Their prices are very good, their services match or beat what other hosting companies offer and they seem to never have any down time, at least none that has every effected me. I recommend them to anyone looking for great hosting at a reasonable price.

If you are like me and have to set up your on MySQL databases for different scripts, then look no further than hostingsource.com - Double thumbs up to them! Overall, this appears to be a decent web host that is really trying to make a good name for itself in the web hosting business.

Back