Best server for hosting a blog ...

Vanya

Servers from hostingsource.com and qhoster.com are attractive for me and I have to select the best one, so what should I do?

It's great! Now I am happy with the quality of hosting and customer support services provided by Hostingsource.com team.
Everything has impressed me: great network and server uptime, perfect and useful scripts as well as tools, helpful, professional customer support.

KVChosting.net and asvhost.com servers are worth every cent you pay for their services.
The speed of their hardware is excellent and their infrastructure is quite stable. The response time is unparalleled and I believe this level service is much better than what you would find with a multibillion dollar megacorp hosting provider.

I've been with Hostingsource.com US server hosting now for around 5 months. The hosting and installation of Open Source Applications and support are excellent and they set standards for customer support! The chat feature enables me to clear all my queries and doubts.

Servers from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com are well-balanced and cheap.
Good pricing, good customer support, and all the tools you need what more could you need. Highly recommend to try them out.

The best hosting for wordpres blogs or any other website should have no set up fees or upgrade fees. Most good hosting companies have free script installers so it takes one click to install wordpress blogs.

If you making blogs for one country or area use servers located there. If your making sites for worldwide use then just use a cheap hosting company that has no vat taxes and free trial to see if you like it.

I would not hesitate to recommend Datapacket.net to anyone. Their dedicated servers are so damn fast.
Network uptime is good and they offer nice free useful tools - great plus for them.

Have a look at decent deals from hostsailor.com and planethoster.com.
Best prices, quality and staff. I haven't seen something better. Their uptime is insane and never had problems with them.

One thing I must say about hostingsource.com is that they have excellent customer service.
I've had my website with them for a number of years. It's solid as far as being up and running at all times.

Back