Best / most reliable affiliate network for niche marketing websites?

John_graphix

I've worked with a few different affiliate networks trying to monetize a handful of niche sites and I've had a moderate amount of success, but I'm wondering if anyone can point me to any other reputable networks? I'm sure with a more diverse selection of offers I could tailor my sites to have a higher output, but I'm not so sure where to begin looking on my own, so I'd appreciate any advice.

Thanks guys!

Niche Marketing

Which Niche website do you have? You can search an Affiliate program according to your niche on Google.
Search with the command 'Niche Affiliate Sites'
Hope you will get the information that you want to get.

That is a tough one to answer without a little more information. Depends on your niches, almost every niche out there is going to have multiple options available to you.

I do have the same problem about choosing the right affiliate network and I'm sorry to hi jack this for my own benefit john.

I have a travel that I mange for around 2 years now, it somehow rank in some searches and I get to monetize it through hotel bookings. the network I've tried is CJ which tripadvisor tied up with. the problem is that CJ don't send payments directly so I have to wait for the check which takes about half a month while encashing it is a pain in the ass. So can you guys suggest which affiliate to go for a travel blog?

you can get back to john's niche after this.

That is an extreme one to reply without somewhat more data. Relies on upon your specialties, verging on each specialty out there is going to have different alternatives accessible to you.

Back