Best low-price-point paid SEO option, anyone

John_graphix

I'm trying to figure out how to get some bang for a few bucks, beyond what I can do for myself in terms of SEO. That's not to say that I don't know techniques, but my time is limited, and I have a small budget for trying to improve my rank.

There are like a million services for paid SEO. What's both a) cheap and b) worthwhile? You know, the golden zone of "something I'd actually want to buy." Hehe.

I'm trying to figure out how to get some bang for a few bucks, beyond what I can do for myself in terms of SEO. That's not to say that I don't know techniques, but my time is limited, and I have a small budget for trying to improve my rank.

There are like a million services for paid SEO. What's both a) cheap and b) worthwhile? You know, the golden zone of "something I'd actually want to buy." Hehe.

I used to use Internet Business Promoter years ago, but I tried it a few times recently and really wasn't impressed with it's features these days. Market Samurai is an interesting tool that helps you do competitor analysis on keywords to decide which ones to target for SEO purposes rather than going after terms that are too competitive. It's pretty good at aggregating a lot of data from the engines, and bypassing their download limits by using multiple proxies.

I would go on Fiverr and check out the top rated SEO gigs that they have. They will be done specifically for your website by a professional, and that will probably be the best bang for your buck that you can gero

For backlinking use something like fastBlogFinder and just do 5-20 a day spread over nofollow/dofollow PR0-8. After you have been doing it a while the backlink counts certainly mounts up, and commenting should only take you 30 minutes. Plus it is just a one-off payment, whereas backlinking with Fiverr has to be done over and over so it looks natural.

I used to use Internet Business Promoter years ago, but I tried it a few times recently and really wasn't impressed with it's features these days. Market Samurai is an interesting tool that helps you do competitor analysis on keywords to decide which ones to target for SEO purposes rather than going after terms that are too competitive. It's pretty good at aggregating a lot of data from the engines, and bypassing their download limits by using multiple proxies.

i use it too

Back