best hosting for wordpress blog site?

Check out services from ifastnet.com and veeble.org, they have stable servers and resourceful plans with high uptime and fully-redundant network. Prices are competitive and network is stable and support is skillful and fast in solving issues.

If you are searching for best wordpress hosting provider check out deals from ViUX.com. Their support replies in minutes, stability is high and prices are reasonable.

I must say, you are receiving good amount of traffic. To accommodate the 20k visits per day, I would suggest you to go with VPS Hosting. Try out AccuWebHosting.com for VPS solutions on Cloud, Traditional and SSD platform. AccuWebHosting offers best in class VPS hosting services supported by highly skilled support technicians. All VPS plans are backed up by 99.99 % uptime, 24/7/365 responsive support. You could get Fully Featured Linux VPS at just $7.99 /month.

Same Problem for Me. I have also 13K + Daily Visitors to My Site......My site was recently Down due to High traffic Volume. I will check out this Hosting Service Company.

Also Hostgator & BlueHost are very Costly.

I suggest to trust ViUX.com. They have enough resources to run your website smoothly and flawlessly. Their responsive support is always available to assist.

You must go with 4Goodhosting. I have all my wordpress blogs hosted with them for over a year now and the performance remains outstanding. Uptime and stability is perfect. The servers are so fast. Pricing is affordable. So far, my blogs are running fine without any issues. Support is available 24 hours. I am very impressed with the fast responses. They can respond immediately when needed and often with full solution. Just use them without any doubt.

I suggest you to get more reliable options. As I see ViUX.com is the most perfect option to get hosting solutions. Their support replies in minutes, stability is high and prices are reasonable.

To my mind Kvchosting.com is the best option to get hosting plans. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability. Support is skilled and responsive.

Web hosting is a very important key component of every successful website. Choosing the better hosting company for your niche can improve your SEO and increase sales. There are different types of hosting company providing hosting for Wordpress available such as Free, Shared, VPS, Dedicated, and managed WordPress hosting.I have mentioned below you can query detail for your niche.

Bluehost
Godaddy
Inmotion Hosting
The Web Hosting Hub
Hostgator
Siteground

I can recommend Kvchosting.com ssd web hosting solutions. The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.
Get 20% off for life on their reseller, ssd vps and ssd seo hosting, using the code: "bhw20" (I would recommend this host to anyone who asks me for quality, cheap web hosting. ).

my blog traffic is increasing day by day, now what will i do to maintain more visitors, which hosting is best ?

my aim is bring 20K + visitors in a day....

so suggest me related to my demand..

For 20K + visitors in a day definitely Cloud or Dedicated server required, you will kill shared server with such high traffic.

Back