Best Dedicated hosting, with affordable price and good quality of service

Albertwu

Why Godaddy.com

As customer reviews-

Some background:
I'm not a webmaster who is in charge of 20 websites nor am I making a living through setting up web hosting, installing WP, designing websites, etc. I am someone that started looking for a web hosting company to build a site for myself to host my photography portfolio.

1. Value - amazing. As everyone probably knows already, GoDaddy has the cheapest for everything most of the time. I signed up my Economy web hosting through an affiliate link and it only cost me $1/mo. for the first year! You will not find anything for this price for the features.

2. Uptime - 99.9%, which is today's industry standard. I've heard some bad things about GoDaddy's uptime when I was researching and before I signed up. But from my own personal experience, I have not had any downtimes at all. None (I use Pingdom to track my site's uptime). Downtime differs from server to server. But I've not experienced any downtime. Maybe I'm just lucky.

3. Features - eh… GoDaddy uses "cPanel" - in other words, their own customized version of cPanel. If this is your first time signing up for hosting, I do not think you'll care since you will get used to it pretty quickly. I did try the standard cPanel but I find that I actually liked GoDaddy's version much better. It looks much organized to me and easier to find things.

4. Support - this is the one thing that GoDaddy sucks at. They representatives do not seem to know much about web hosting. As a newbie, I learned most, if not all, about hosting, WP, SQL databases, etc. from Google or YouTube.

I have not tried out their other services like SSL certificates or reseller hosting.

Back