Best Cheap Laptop Recommendations

DrRipley

I was planning on getting the Google Chromebook since it had a nice price tag and I really didn't need a powerful machine anyway. But I soon found out that it wasn't really what I was looking for since you couldn't install any programs on it and are forced to use only web programs. I'm just planning on using it for browsing and maybe doing some light graphic design work so I was wondering if you guys have any tips on which laptop or netbook would be the best choice these days for something like this? I'm pretty much just looking for the most basic, but at the same time I also don't want a laptop that feels too cheap like it will break easily. My budget is about $300 max but of course I'd prefer lower. :) Thanks guys!

You can buy really cheap budget laptops about anywhere, most eCommerce websites will have a price filter which you can use to display products within the price range you specified. I dislike the Chromebook as well, in fact, I dislike laptops in general. I'm a gamer so I like to use high-end desktop computers. Good luck on finding your ideal laptop!

Back