Benefits of Forums

Forum promotion is a good way to build traffic for your website. Most forums offer no follow links through posts and signatures, and they help much to generate large traffic for your business.

Running a forum is an excellent way of creating a community. It can be a place for people to discuss issues, share knowledge, and talk about you, your product, or your service. In the long-term, providing a way for your users to be part of a community can prove to be invaluable in terms of search engine optimization, customer satisfaction, customer/visitor retention, brand awareness, customer support, viral promotion, building trust, and creating a new revenue stream.

People see it as a way to generate backlinks and traffic but I see forum as a online community and tool for people to for people with same interests to communicate.
It is more than a backlink and a traffic generator.

What do you know about Forums benefit?

Participating in forums have a variety of benefits that are not always related to SEO. One benefit that comes to mind is when you participate in forums, relationships and friendships can be built. Another benefit is that knowledge can be gained by discussing topics and sharing your thoughts on a certain subject matter. When you provide and share your insight or expertise on a certain subject matter, that can be helpful to the web forum community in so many ways which benefits other users and promotes unity and spurs more discussions and newer threads.

As far as forum posting is concerned, it can certainly help you create more backlinks. For SEO, this would be their main benefit. But aside from that, I think that it's more of a lively way to do SEO as you get to interact with the other members. I personally find this fun compared to blog commenting.

a lot!
like helping website to generate traffic..
even you ask something trivial or big matter, many nice guys would help
just like you simply ask a question and many people answer you, right?

Back