Banned from selling on Amazon

soughtseven1035

I am permanently banned from selling on Amazon. This stinks because Amazon is where I do most of my shopping. I also sell stuff that they sell there on eBay a lot. It's hard not using their selling function. I recommend if you don't want to get banned, shipping your stuff on time and well. I got many negative reviews for being late with my shipping and it not being packed well. Any other problems with selling on Amazon that you guys experienced? I tried everything to get back on but they just won't let me. Any tips on this?

Why did you get banned from selling on Amazon exactly? Because of your late shipping/not packing your items well? Have you contacted customer support to find out if there is anything that you can do?

That's too bad. It sounds like you had a nice little income stream. Perhaps in a year or so, Amazon will let you sell again if you have a proven track record.

I have sold a lot on amazon, and have never been banned. I wonder what it takes to be banned? I have never even heard of this before! I would assume once you are banned, you are banned and that's it.

Back