Backlinks

I think there are no limit of generating backlink, but we can make relevant do-follow that will be potential.

Hello Friends

anybody can me explain that how many backlinks can we generates in one month ???
For generating backlinks have any time limits..

Thanks..

I will suggest you to not go for quantity backlink, instead of quantity, try to build quality backlink as it will give you required result.

Get quality back links rather than quantity of it. Good back links are useful for distribution of your information. So it is necessary to get back links on reputed sites. It is difficult to say that how much links you should have to make during a month as there is different need of it for different site's optimization.

Just get quality backlinks rather than quantities.There are no specific amounts of backlinks that can be generated in one month;it varies.And Google deos not say this the amount will want to get visible.just get enough quality backlinks!

There is no specified time limit to increase the backlinks. I will suggest to focus on quality backlinks rather than quantity. Use effective off page techniques to build backlink like forum posting, article submission, social bookmarking, etc.

methods for getting backlink for a site are:
1) there are various online directories avaailbale where you can submit your website in the proper category (these directories aloow 3 types of links : i) free ii) reciprocal iii) paid inclusion.
I suggest you to go for free inclusion whereever possible
Paid inclusion should be done only if the directory has good page rank otherwise its waste of mony
Reciprocal links are of no use as google doesnt give weightage to them.
2) also post the details of your website in classifieds which is a better and quick ways to generate backlinks.
3) Article marketing is also a good way to generate quality backlinks.
4) Use social networking websites and create your profile and participate in discussions and q&a there, it will also help you increase backlinks.
you can also hire experts from SEOclerks.

Back