Backlinks added includes tags/category or other kind of urls to the site!!

manojkumar77

Hi

Many a time i used to see that in backlinks tool, in a blog site & directory the links pointing to my site includes the major link(exact page link) along with the tags link, category link, archives link, etc. In terms of blog commenting links, comments posted after my comment also adds with my backlink count.

Is it a healthy process of backlink built to my site?

Or it may be considered as spam?

Few sites add a new kind of url(around 100s) (dynamic URL structure) from blogs having anchor text link to the my site daily..

Hope to find the answer to it...

Check it on your site you may also experience these issues in your site's backlink.....

Thanks in advance!

I don't get it ... You use backlink tools and get 100 backlinks a day ?
If yes, stop it.... it will be considered as spam.

Not at all doing that! Its different question Dalion!

If I place a directory listing in a site it would supposed to provide me one backlink, which hold my actual link with details.

But the directory site provides more than two links pointing to the MY SITE. It may be a tag/category link having my site details or it may be a link for other relevant site pointing to some other site but having my site in its suggestion on the side bar.

And it counts more every day with new link(different URL parameters)

Its not only in directory. You can also see these kind of backlinks that you built to your site in blog commenting, web 2.0 if it has high PR, etc...

I think now you get the idea of the question..

Eg: backlink for a site.
and it counts more i have used only few for reference.

In this case actually someone had placed a comment with the site link to built one backlink to his/her site.

But it returns as above type of backlinks to his/her site and it even grows every day with new parameter of link structure.

Is it a spam kind of links?

I didn't build these much amount of links per day!

I do normal link build 2-4 links per day. If i build a link in a site eg., dir-9seo.com at some day, say may 6th

After few weeks later, say, may 29, while checking my site's backlink;from dir-9seo.com i had got 50+ backlinks (where i had placed only on link there).

Which were mostly seems to be tag links, related entry links, category links, etc.. from that site.

and its count increases day by day from the same site.

Whether Google will consider my site as a spam?

Its a general discussion the most of us might have in their site's backlink but never noticed(may be!!)

Need answer!

Thanks in advance!

Now i get it, relax some website give me like 700 backlinks but i put just one out there. This is normal, healthy for Your website and sure not consider as a spam

Not at all doing that! Its different question Dalion!

If I place a directory listing in a site it would supposed to provide me one backlink, which hold my actual link with details.

But the directory site provides more than two links pointing to the MY SITE. It may be a tag/category link having my site details or it may be a link for other relevant site pointing to some other site but having my site in its suggestion on the side bar.

And it counts more every day with new link(different URL parameters)

Its not only in directory. You can also see these kind of backlinks that you built to your site in blog commenting, web 2.0 if it has high PR, etc...

I think now you get the idea of the question..

Eg: backlink for a site.
and it counts more i have used only few for reference.

In this case actually someone had placed a comment with the site link to built one backlink to his/her site.

But it returns as above type of backlinks to his/her site and it even grows every day with new parameter of link structure.

Is it a spam kind of links?

This is normal, it is no a spam, it will make your pr to increase higher because many pages of that site are linking to you.

Back