Backlink

Is there any tools to create good and quality prove backlinks??? Actually one my colleague is looking for the same thing but he confuse which one is good.

You will get quality back links by doing manual submissions only. SEO needs patience and dedication and so I would advice you to avoid any shortcuts.

Agree with Koyal, Link purchased is not a good idea. One of my friend told me a quote "That thing is not important to us which we get easily". Same thing relate in this question if we can get backlink easily so it's not important to us. Google or other search engine may not consider as a valuable backlink. or might be your site got spammed

Press release
Social media service
Article Submission
Blog commenting
Buying backlinks from freelancers on SEOclerks.

You must create backlinks manually it would be more beneficial to your site then creating backlinks from any tool. There are many off page activities to create backlinks and increase traffic on the site.

Backlinks increasing the best way
forum posting
Profile sharing
Article submission
Search engine submission
Blog creating
Blog commenting
yahoo Answering

there are so many software provides auto generated backlinks but Google doesn't prefer these kind of links.Manually is the best for SEO

This is black hat method os search engine optimisation. You have to be careful because it can harm you seo rank in search engines. I can recommmed GSA Search Engine Ranker as a good software to automaticly get links.

Back