At what age, should one get married?

When you are able stable enough to support yourself and your family, usually at 24/25 and up. But you know, no pressure. If you are still single in your 30s and you are still single, don't worry, God has His perfect timing for you.

At what age, should one get married?

In response to the opening thread, I personally don't think you can put a definitive age on when it is appropriate to marry. There are many people I know who got married in their in mid 20's and still were not ready materially, financially, mentally and maturity wise. Those couples are still have problems and they are in their early 30's. On the flip side there were a few incidents when couples got married when they were 19 and so far they are still doing well.

Generally speaking I think couples should get married when they are relativity ready maturity wise, mentally and are somewhat stable financially. When you put those combinations together in place, the marriage will have a much more favorable chance of doing well and lasting long.

dosen't it also depend on culture?
I was 31 before I got married and had know my husband for 6 1/2 years. We had a daughter of 1 1/2 when we got married.

Still happily married after 7 years..

Back