asvhost.com vs brixly.uk

So I would have to recommend xxiwebhosting.com Thai server hosting, highly, based on my experience thus far.
I feel safe and secure with this host. The tools provided are great!
Uptime is great and I am quite happy with them.

Use servers from hostingsource.com.
Their customer support is simply outstanding. Quick to be summoned, they solve your problem in no time, and they even offer a little personality. I’m overall satisfied.

I vote for asvhost.com.
Their support is really good. When you ask them to look at your problem, they are really quick. The communicate is really good, because they keep you updated in every step.

No doubt, digitalserver.com.mx is extremely reliable and the sites go up fast and stay up. If you log on to their site you get an ad page before you get to the page you want but there is always a continue button and I can live with it for the value. Very reliable.

I would say that kvchosting.net is one of the best web hosts I've tried. Pages load fast.
Their account system is great, switch between plans easily and manage multiple plans with 1 set of login info.

The best dedicated hosting depends on your needs. Do you want linux or windows. Are you making sites for one country than use servers located there. Out of the 2 listed if site is for uk use brixly if world wide than any good dedicated server that has no set up or upgrade fees. Free migration and no vat taxes with money back guarantee is what you should look for.

Back