Ask experience about Product Launch ?

Wilfred LaVu

Hi everyone , I am a newbie , I started doing affiliate marketing with Product Launch? ask people first experience it at all, how to be successful with a product launch?

Hi everyone , I am a newbie , I started doing affiliate marketing with Product Launch? ask people first experience it at all, how to be successful with a product launch?
Hi Wilfred LaVu,

I am also a newbie on affiliate marketing with Product Launch.
I think you need to have a quality review to persuade buyers to click your affiliate link.
Besides, you should have a aftermarket programs as gift, bonus ....

Last edited:
here are some advices for you:
1. Choose products from good vendors
2. Promote it (use can build your own website)
3. Good and quality content (you can write it by yourselves or hire writer on Fiverr)
4. Good bonus
5. SEO your website or use paid traffic

Last edited:
here are some advices for you:
1. Choose products from good vendors
2. Promote it (use can build your own website)
3. Good and quality content (you can write it by yourselves or hire writer on Fiverr)
4. Good bonus
5. SEO your website or use paid traffic

A good advice for you

Hi Wilfred LaVu,

1. You need to use an animated video for your product and then you need to share that video on video sharing website. Do you know that 64% of consumers are more likely to buy a product after watching a video about it.
3. In YouTube there was a option where you can create a direct link from your YT video to your product page where add to cart option is already available.

I'll advice you to create a landing page for to get emails for the launch or pre-launch your product and promote that age. If it is possible, you can send emails periodically till the launch and even beyond. This is the way I launched an e-book and it was a challenge where we were all suggested to act like that.

Back