As a trader, you need to be brave?

Colin Shaw

The reason I am asking this question is that I have seen many traders working with few trades in whole month yet they make solid profits. So, do you think it can be enough to make 1-2 trade per month and yet make enough profits? I find it tough but certainly doable, it’s easier with broker like OctaFX who have swap free account that helps with not having to pay overnight charges and then with their market insights, forecast and all such resources, it allows one to make solid profits even with few trades.

Hi, I totally agree with you because when I have to select my forex trader I was so confused to know about my broker that is UFX scam or not? At that time I have done researches to know as much as I can and after some time I have taken this step to choose them as my broker and now I am making some good amount of money.

Cheers!

Gorst, I believe it is sensible not to join any company unless you are certain about them. I am also working with OctaFX broker and they are really amazing to work with. I enjoy it a lot with them due to their wide range of tools and resources. From ECN account to Islamic Account, it’s all here and one can get 50% deposit bonus that’s usable. If that all was not enough then there is free giveaway in Scooter! It’s not tough to be brave with such encouragement!

Yes, you are right that the Forex market is only for valient guys not for timid. However, one good broker can always help you like TP Global FX broker can help you in this case.

Last edited:
Yes, you are right but those who are timid can use Altcenter signal services since their prediction rate is 90% and the price range is very affordable.

Back