Article submission

pryidevsblog

After the webmaster's video about article submission how many of you guys still think that article submission is still helpful?? Is not consider in black hat techniques??? I am in dilemma because I notice that people are generally continue the techniques which is consider in black hat..

Article submission is off page activity. it is not consider in black hat seo. But article content must be unique.

Submitting articles for SEO[edit] Article directories allow users to submit unique articles to the directory. These directories allow articles to embed links to other websites with relevant anchor text. Popular article directories are considered authority sites and are constantly crawled by search engine bots, you can also hire experts from SEOclerks.

For Article submission firstly we need to register their, then submit the article. articles may come from the current or subsequent volumes of the journal or other knowledge communities.

hey there is nothing such colour comnation i think black hat also couldbe white if we did in the under the google guidance and its other thing that article comes in the black hat or not if we use duplicate content or the spun content and put some link on that content that it would surely come in the black hat so simply use fresh content and the atrractive and the information provider content that describe some information so number of user come to your content

Back