Are you dedicated as trader?

Colin Shaw

When it comes to doing business, it’s very crucial for one to be dedicated, as it’s not possible to go anywhere without having our heart for that particular thing, so dedication in my view is pretty crucial aspect for trader and got to be there. I definitely have great passion for Forex and I always do it with dedication in which it helps when you got caring broker like OctaFX. They are astonishing with ultra-thin spreads to lightning fast execution and then there is even 24/5 support service, it all helps big time!

Yes, I am dedicated as a trader and understand all my duties. In that, I must say that UFX helps me a lot also you check UFX review to know that I am not the only one who is happy with their services.

Cheers!

Yes, I am dedicated to trading and I don’t think we will move anywhere with having dedication. I find it all very easy through broker like OctaFX since they are very special with having small spreads from 0.1 pips for all major pairs, high leverage up to 1.500, stop out level of just 15% and then we can use their rebate program where I get 50% back on all trades even if it’s lost, so that really helps me with working out things nicely.

Yes, I am trader only and trading at FreshForex broker for the last good seven years. However, everyday I am making good money so which is why I am passing really good days.

Back