Are you a PC gamer?

Yeah, I do but I prefer an actual console to playing on computers. However, since my consoles are a bit outdated which BTW I'm trying to get one of the latest ones. Now, the only game I play on my laptop is NFS Most Wanted. I'm almost done with the story mode.

Cool, the good thing with PC games is they are super cheap and playing online is always easy. Plus if you have a desktop you can just upgrade the graphics card (in most cases) instead of buying a new one to play a game.

Yeah! Very true. But, one problem is where I come from data is somehow expensive. So, I'd rather use my data to surf the net than use it to play online. But, can I really use a very slow network to play online games to my taste? I guess, "NO".

The only time I can enjoy playing online here is when I go to the in-city where network is somewhat good. But, I can't do that just because I want to play game and I can't play game in a public place which is not a game house.

I use to see cool games online up for download free. However, I also can't put in 1gb in and then download fail on the way to 7gb download. And 1gb here is like 20 dollars. *sad*

I used to be a big gamer, but I have slowly lost interest apart from playing Football Manager, I don't even play my PS3 and Wii any more, I only get the Wii out when my nephews come around because they like playing it. I hope this is not a sign of me getting old or, worse, growing up!

I enjoy PC gaming more than I do on any other consul, so when I have time for it, I definitely enjoy a game of LoL or Amnesia or whatever else I'm feeling like. :)

I used to be really into WoW although I'm not a fan of where the game is going and just kind of grew out of it. I've played consoles before but the PC exclusives, superior graphics/gameplay and controls just make it so much more worth it for me, thinking of picking GTA V up when it comes out for PC.

Yeah! Very true. But, one problem is where I come from data is somehow expensive. So, I'd rather use my data to surf the net than use it to play online. But, can I really use a very slow network to play online games to my taste? I guess, "NO".

The only time I can enjoy playing online here is when I go to the in-city where network is somewhat good. But, I can't do that just because I want to play game and I can't play game in a public place which is not a game house.

I use to see cool games online up for download free. However, I also can't put in 1gb in and then download fail on the way to 7gb download. And 1gb here is like 20 dollars. *sad*

I know what you mean about downloading the game, but regarding playing the game, gaming takes up hardly any bandwidth! Browsing the net uses a lot more bandwidth than playing a game.

I know what you mean about downloading the game, but regarding playing the game, gaming takes up hardly any bandwidth! Browsing the net uses a lot more bandwidth than playing a game.
True! But, when I'm browsing it doesn't matter if the network is slow or not even if it's going take more bandwidth than gaming because one can view the page progressively. And most times one pretty much has all the info even with a half-loaded page. However, if it's a game, a 5 minutes lag would probably mess everything up. Believe me, in as much as games don't take up bandwidth, I find it hard to play any game online without hiccups. The only game I play without trouble is a typing game that I do use to check my typing speed and race with other fast typists.

Although, one other thing is I'm also try to conserve my bandwidth as much as possible.

I still love to play my favourite racing game on my PC... NFS most Wanted.. just loved it..

This is what I'm playing at the moment as well. Are you done with the story mode? I'm presently the number 4th most wanted racer right now, and I probably would have completed it by now. However, I always have less than 4 hours to play every week.

This is what I'm playing at the moment as well. Are you done with the story mode? I'm presently the number 4th most wanted racer right now, and I probably would have completed it by now. However, I always have less than 4 hours to play every week.

Sounds good to me.. I have completed this game 2 times already and third time I have started it again. I just loved it. Currently I am racing with the Blacklisted Razor...

You can't imagine the end stage of this game. After an huge and intense police pursuit across the entire Rockport City, last racing end with only a single turn.

Does anyone here play urban terror? It's a first person shooter like Quake but the difference is that instead of the usual run, jump, and crouch, you can also speed jump and power slide. Although unrealistic it adds a more fun element to the standard genre of select gun and shoot, snipe, and blow people up! Moving at speed makes games like capture the flag a lot more fun as you can bounce off the walls while fragging other players at the same time. Best of all itis free! :cheerful:

It is different from mafia war, but similar to counter strike. You choose from machine guns, sniper rifles, pistols, grenades, armour, and other accessories like med kit, silencer, night vision (to see through smoke grenades but everyone is the same colour so team kills are common). What i like is the tactics and skill level. Speed jumping takes a while to master so n00bs will just walk around while pro's speed around bouncing off obstacles.

Back