Are Tumblr backlinks good for SEO?

jyoti457

I plan to build backlinks to my blog and i have a system that allows me to build 110 Tumblr backlinks or 110 StumbleUpon bookmarks on autopilot.

Are Tumblr backlinks indexed fast by search engines and will they boost my SEPR? Or StubleUpon is better than Tumblr when it comes to SEO and backlinks? Please give some advise.

I plan to build backlinks to my blog and i have a system that allows me to build 110 Tumblr backlinks or 110 StumbleUpon bookmarks on autopilot.

Building backlinks using any automated tool sounds spammy, i would recommend you to avoid it. Don't target on increasing number of backlinks, try to build few natural backlink.

1 quality backlink is eqivalent to 30 quantity backlinks.Also quality backlinks will never affet in bad way to your websites but quantity backlinks may will have adverse effect on your website.

yeah sure,you can put your content marketing/image sharing/blog comment on tumblr trustfully.because
let me provide some stats about Tumblr which should help put things into perspective:

130.5 million blogs on Tumblr, as of August 2013
28th highest traffic site on the web according to Comscore
300 million unique monthly visitors according to Yahoo
50% of Tumblr users are under the age of 25
53.5% of Tumblr visitors are female

The benefits of Tumblr back links

1) Dofollow links
2) Great content discovery
3) Content testing ground
4) Micro sites
5) Branding

Last edited:
No tumblr is not good for your site. A blog you post on tumble has a page-rank 0. And anyone who tells you 8 is a noob. Also tools that build mass backlinks will get your site removed from google I can assure you since I tried spinning articles manually and I did as the tool would of did and I did it in better quality and still my site is removed. Google can see that it will take only a few weeks for you to be removed from google. Also tumblr doesn't get indexed fast in google from my experience. We can help do SEO Minneapolis for you, send me some details on my site and we can see if we can help. I am ranked for term SEO Minneapolis which is the SEO niche so that shows you I am a expert. Tools are spam don't waste your time, what are you using senuke, or money-robot or gsaranker LOL. You think if it was that easy everyone would rank LOL.
visit this.

Last edited:
Yes , Tumblr backlinks are really quality backlinks for SEO.You can use tumblr for image sharing,social bookmarking,video submission...

Back