Apple, Android, Blackberry

Which phone are you currently using and why did you purchase it?

Currently I am using and android LG phone. One of the reason why I chose to get and android phone is that I personally feel the Android OS is pretty simple to use and not complicated. Another reason why I preferred to get and Android phone is that there are an abundance of apps available to use, many which are free. In addition many of my friends have an android, which made it all the easier to make the decision.

Which phone are you currently using and why did you purchase it?

I'm currently using an Android smartphone which suits me fine and does everything I need it to do. I've actually had it a couple of years now and it would probably be considered by most people to be a bit outdated. However, like I said, it does everything I need it to do. I much prefer Android over iOS, although I have been thinking about maybe checking out a Windows phone, as I have never had one before.

Although there are plenty of android users as it is cost effective but if you want to have the best experience in a mobile then apple's iPhone is the one which you should try. ios is much more safe when it comes to virus attack and hacking, unlike android which is an open system platform. Blackberry has a very highly efficient data security network but when it comes to usability and number of apps, it lags way behind ios. So, therefore android has a great number of apps whereas blackberry is very safe. if you want to experience the best of both the worlds then apple is the way to go.

Back