Anyone mined/mining Bitcoins or Litecoins?

About 20 litecoins? Wow! That's big enough. Mine is Bitcoin. At first I was confused about litecoins and bitcoins. But I did some research about this and found out their similarities and differences at Bitcoindaily. By contrast, one Litecoin is worth around $27(and falling over 60% in a day) but Bitcoin are now worth at least $800 each.

Last edited:
About 20 litecoins? Wow! That's big enough. Mine is Bitcoin. At first I was confused about litecoins and bitcoins. But I did some research about this and found out their similarities and differences at Bitcoindaily. By contrast, one Litecoin is worth around $2.70(and falling over 60% in a day) but Bitcoin are now worth at least $800 each.

Litecoins are currently worth $20 to $30, not $2 :)

If anyone's interested, buy a coin or two just in case for the future :)

I have never understood how the two virtual currencies work I tried to get some bitcoins through shortening links but it takes like forever to reach one bitcoin. I guess that is why it has a high value. On the other hand, I have read several news features about bitcoins and how people have lost their money. This happened in China when a company went under and all the board members disappeared with people's money. I just hope it is not becoming a scam.

I have never understood how the two virtual currencies work I tried to get some bitcoins through shortening links but it takes like forever to reach one bitcoin. I guess that is why it has a high value. On the other hand, I have read several news features about bitcoins and how people have lost their money. This happened in China when a company went under and all the board members disappeared with people's money. I just hope it is not becoming a scam.

I know what you mean. Scams are a problem because bitcoin/litecoins are untraceable and totally anonymous. You have to be smart when using them!

I would invest in them though, you'll be gutted if they ever reach their potential.. $40,000 a coin.

Back