Anyone leveraging Pinterest to drive traffic?

hclpd

Hello there,
Is there anyone who has been successful with Pinterest marketing strategy? What's the best way to get more people to pin and repin your photos? Your answer s will be appreciated.

I am currently getting decent traffic from Pinterest. I am still new to it all and learning it. What I have learned so far is this: Make boards relevant to your sites interests, if your using Pinterest for your website. Each time you find something on the web relevant to your topics OR make your own blog post at your site Pin it! Do it often and watch it grow. I just keep my boards cleaned up and fresh, with neat stuff that is relevant to my niche. I sit back and folks just keep pinning my stuff and when they like it some follow me. So its growing fast! Pinterest rocks! I can't wait to hear others advice on the topic who have been at it longer.

I haven't used Pinterest to drive traffic to my blog yet. From what I know, Pinterest is a image-sharing site and I don't have a photography or a website dedicated to images. Of course, you can link to your blog in your profile page, but I wouldn't find it worth it since a majority of users on that site are looking for images, not for articles or reading blog posts.

I am currently getting decent traffic from Pinterest. I am still new to it all and learning it. What I have learned so far is this: Make boards relevant to your sites interests, if your using Pinterest for your website. Each time you find something on the web relevant to your topics OR make your own blog post at your site Pin it! Do it often and watch it grow. I just keep my boards cleaned up and fresh, with neat stuff that is relevant to my niche. I sit back and folks just keep pinning my stuff and when they like it some follow me. So its growing fast! Pinterest rocks! I can't wait to hear others advice on the topic who have been at it longer.

Thank you for explaining this whole subtle procedure to me. I normally get stuck at creating boards as I don't know what to do at that point. It's a little bit too confusing for me. But I will hone in on Pinterest, because it's gradually picking up the pace as more and more people have started using it lately. It's userbase has grown tremendously in the recent past.

Back