Any reliable shared hosting providers? I need to host my new site.

Djons

I need to find reliable hosting provider that supports wordpress hosting on its shared hosting account.

==>> need 10 gbs of disk space and over 200 gbs of bandwidth, Linux.

The one I found is stratus4.com, but I am not sure if I can trust them. The price for their plans meets my budget.

Will it be worth trying their hosting services? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

To my mind ViUX.com hosting is trustworthy and perfectly fit your needs. It is one of the best options where you can get resourceful and well-balanced managed hosting solutions.

Hi, I trust Scopehosts.com and I use their Shared hosting services. Its SSD based, DDOS protected Services. They provide good support.

I can say ViUX.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with outstanding uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

I'd say ViUX.com is perfect option for any webmasters need. I have used them for long time and they are rock solid, quite fast - under 15 minutes response most of the time.

I'd recommend you to use quality shared hosting from reliable hosts like ifastnet.com and bekserver.de.
They are reliable web host with affordable prices and stable plans totally compatible with any web software, you wont regret of using them.

I can say ViUX.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with outstanding uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

Last edited:
I know with hosting from ViUX.com everything works perfect. They are delivering low-cost solutions with high stability and knowledgeable support.

Hello,

Hosting play important role in your business, so you have to select hosting very carefully when your budget is less .
You have to read all companies review and with their specification and prices.I was also in same situation when i selecting for my blog during search I found a url https://www.webhostingdecisions.com/web-hosting-reviews/ where i found all webhosting with specification reviews and plans.
May be this will be helpful for you to select your hosting.

iFastNet.com and kvchosting.com services are worth trying.
Servers are well-balanced and prices are low on their reliable services.

Back