Any Ready Made Templates To Build Website Quickly

picomido

Do any of you know any ready made templates or system by using which i can make a website in minutes. I have used build in Godaddy templates but i do not like any template and want more flexibility which their built in templates do not have right now. Any suggestions.

WordPress has a lot of professional, and I really mean professional, ready to modify themes to suit your needs. You will get an image slider, nice static homepage, etc. Try looking at themeforest.net - the best place for quality WordPress themes.

WordPress has a lot of professional, and I really mean professional, ready to modify themes to suit your needs. You will get an image slider, nice static homepage, etc. Try looking at themeforest.net - the best place for quality WordPress themes.

I agree, Wordpress is amazing to getting site up very quickly and most cpanels will auto install instantly and you can always find a theme for you.

If you want to create websites in html / WordPress / Joomla formats then you can use Artisteer. It is a good website creation and development tool and you don't even need to know any coding scripts to create nice looking websites.

When developing a website, I usually use Wordpress to develop my website. They have over 100s of free templates to use and you can find thousands more just by searching the internet. In my opinion, I feel that it is the best way to build a website.

I agree, Wordpress is amazing to getting site up very quickly and most cpanels will auto install instantly and you can always find a theme for you.

+ the fact that most, if not all, the themes from WordPress should work without a hitch.

I get some templates from Monster templates and I think they work great. If you don't find one you like in their library then just do a search on Google that will fit your industry and the editing method of your choice. Just make sure that the licensing agreement is appropriate for your current needs and make sure that you are using a free template that was approved by the designer, some websites don't relay the licensing agreement as accurately so you might have to do some investigating, but it is worth it to get your designs for free.

I agree with most posters here...Wordpress offers a lot of free templates that you can use to start building your own website. When you feel more comfortable and creative, there are other tools available from them as well to add to your existing website and then eventually, once you get the hang of it, you can then build your very own template. ;)

I think Word Press is one of the technically advanced free tools that provide quick and easy way to customize templates and other basis of your website.

However, if you are facing trouble finding a good place to see this feature you should look for simplewebsitetutorials.com where you can read professional tutorials for creating and managing a Word Press website.

I would suggest to use wordpress free templates, easy to use but usually provided with "theme owner" footer links. You are nor allowed to remove such links. Thanks

I'll chime in with a few additional suggestions/points:

- If you buy a commercial theme, and it has features like a "slider" or some other bells & whistles, be aware that many of these contain third party scripts/code that isn't necessarily included in the cost of your theme when those components are updated. For example, a popular slide script is Revolution Slider sold through CodeCanyon. There are a number of themes also for sale on CodeCanyon that contain Revolution Slider. When you buy that theme, you're buying it with the slider as is. If the author of Revolution Slider releases an updated version, you will typically have to buy your own separate license for that to get those updates too.

- Many of the premium themes are shown with a bunch of filler content to make them look good. If you don't have enough content of your own to fill out all these sections, the layout may not look quite as good when you put it up on your own site.

- There are also theme frameworks, such as Genesis, Pagelines and Headway Theme, that will let you create your own custom themes easily. The nice thing about these is you can create as many themes as you want from one purchase.

One suggestion is Wordpress. I've used Wordpress for my first website, its very easy and straightforward, although security is quite on the grey. But if you don't like CMS or you just wanted more control over your site, then do a quick Google search on website templates. There a ton of free and paid templates that are fully customizable, you're only problem here is that you need to have basic coding skills in order to understand how to edit those templates. I personally built my own website using a template I found on Google, I just changed the CSS, add a few graphics and in no time I got a professional looking website, the downside with these templates is that some developers sneak in codes to their theme so be careful.

You could use some free free website builders like wix.com, weebly.com or webs.com. But though these are cheap, the problem with them are there would be a lot of other websites too in the same look and feel.

If you're looking for a website for your business, one which you're very serious about, it is not advisable to use any pre-built theme or ready made templates. But if you're just staring a small business, may be you can start with a theme and later on switch to a custom designed one.

Back