Any professional managed cloud hosting?

WWWmaster

I'd like to ask experienced webmasters to help me in choosing a host to order cloud hosting for my new project.
I have found Stratus4.com cloud hosting deals. What do you think of them? What host is better from your points? Why?

If you are searching for fast stable cloud hosting provider check out deals from ViUX.com. Their support replies in minutes, stability is high and prices are reasonable.

I can say ViUX.com is offering high quality cloud hosting solutions with outstanding uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

All I can say that I am fully-satisfied using Stratus4.com managed cloud hosting service.
I'm really happy with their support, they reply support queries very instantly. They are offering 15% OFF CODE: S415OFF

I see that with hosting from ViUX.com cloud hosting everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.

According to my experience ViUX.com is the best webhost which plans are featured and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support.

The first time i registered with Stratus4.com it was for a single site of a local newspaper in my country.
I started with the lowest plan they had now i have the higher and i will totally move to their semi-dedicated services as soon as I reach more customers.

Honestly, I never heard about the web host you mentioned in your question. Though If you want other host to compare the plans. I would suggest you to try AccuWebHosting.com. They are featured at Microsoft Web Hosting Gallery and provide top notch Cloud Hosting services supported by highly skilled support technicians. They are one of the leading Web Hosting provider since 2003 and serving 20000+ customer across the globe. You could get fully featured Ready to go Hosting environment at just 18.00/month.

Hi, before suggesting anything here may I ask you which type of site you are going to host like eCommerce, Directory, Social bookmarking or blog etc. because every website is diffrent. But for all types of sites cloud services are good. They are remotely maintained, managed, and backed up.

Good luck!

Managed cloud hosting providers

Most hosting companies that offer vps servers also offer managed cloud hosting services.

They handle all the work and use software on all accounts so you do not need to buy it. It is cheaper most of the time and allows people to run website with less up front cost.

I think most companies now provide cloud hosting and managed hosting. Some have 99 percent uptime for thier hosting and allow free upgrades so you can buy cheap hosting package and switch to larger cheap vps hosting package if and when needed.

We offer both cheap linux vps and cheap kvm vps that has web hosting paypal cloud hosting with 99% uptime

Last edited:
Back