Any Linux VPS? I can go Up to $10/month

Djons

Hello guys
I'm looking for a reliable VPS hosting provider for a Good Price I can go Up to $10/month
Anyone know where I can find it ? What can you say about NetShop-isp.com.cy Linux VPS hosting and reliability?​

Speed is very fast, I like NetShop ISP VPS web host and can highly recommend to other webmasters.
Their customer support was very helpful with transfer and spent over 30 minutes with me helping to upload the files to hosting account.

VPS accounts from hostsailor.com are the best to sign up with.
Good speed, fast support and see no down time yet! The best value at them is friendly support.

Multiple Global Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore.
NetShop-isp.com.cy is fantastic! They manage their servers in such a way that shared hosting is NOT a problem. Recommended.

You'll get nice OpenVZ VPS solutions from Hostnamaste.com professionals.
I believe this web host is flexible and stable enough to satisfy all your specific requirements and keep your web sites always online.

I have had no issues with NetShop-isp.com.cy at all and have moved three other client's website to them. They may be a few dollars more expensive, but certainly worth it. When you use the online chat, someone answers pretty much instantaneously. You can't ask for more than that!

Back