Any info on a good host offer servers in Europe?

FarmOrwell

I need your help to choose the most reliable and professional web host to order dedicated hosting plan in Europe.
I've found crookservers.com and got to know that they offer pretty good servers in Europe and Canada.
How is their uptime? Do they accept Bitcoin?

Now been with crookservers.com for almost a year, and am still very satisfied.
The features they offer are nearly endless, and their customer support is simply outstanding.
They are top notch. Pricing for their servers is reasonable taking into account the features they offer.

If you ask me, I was really impressed by Crookservers.com Free bonuses:
- FREE Personalised reverse
- FREE "Rescue" System
- FREE 100GB FTP Backup
Moreover, they offer a large choice of operating systems and technicians present in the datacenter 24/7.

If you are looking for reliable and stable server in EU check for offers from Redswitches.com. You will be pleased with their high performance plans, useful features and cheap prices

In general, if you run a business on the web, you will not want to take that kind of risk. Bad support and "down" times have a habit of occurring at the worse possible moments (such as during your peak ordering seasons).

I suggest you to rely on services from Redswitches.com. Their servers are very stable. Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution. Highly recommend!

This means you no longer need to search through the masses to find reliable hosting companies. With one simple click you can access a vast knowledgebase, which contains expert answers to common questions.

Check out Serveria, I have been using their Shared hosting plan since last 2 years and it works wonderfully with having Unmetered Bandwidth, Fully managed and 100% confidential while there is also daily backup to make us feel very much comfortable and their 24/7 active customer service is only boosting us and all this at a seriously cheap price rates!

I believe you should compare offers and choose the suitable one. I can say Exmasters.com is the best option to get game server hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable.

I'd like to say that Giga-RDP.in would be best option to get hosting solutions at reasonable rates. They have great pricing, professional support and high stability of servers.

If you are looking for a top-notch host that will listen to the customer, GO WITH Zetservers.com - their dedicated servers are really fast.
50% OFF! When you order, use the coupon code: WHT50OFF (I would recommend them to anyone looking for a good, steady host).

Back