Any HostGator fans here?

IamFarazM

I was having hard time with my old host, and finally made a decision to go with a new hosting service provider.

I am with HostGator now, and things looks good :) The best part is live chat support, and low wait time. I am hosting a handful of sites on their shared hosting server, and so far so good. With my old host, it was a nightmare. Every now and then, there were database errors. Specifically, those max_user_connections error.

So, I was just wondering if we have any one here who is a fan of HostGator like I am?

I like Hostgator and have not had any problems with them. The live chat is awesome and quite helpful! You still can go over the limit on shared hosting tho so if you are hosting multiple domains, you may end up needing to upgrade again. I have not had this problem, but any hosting with shared hosting can cause this problem once you start using a lot and your traffic increases.

Make sure to take advantage of the Attracta tools they give you under your SEO tools in your control panel.

I have been with Hostgator for a few years. I have never had any problems. I really like the knowledge base. It very extensive. I can find what I'm looking easily. I have never had a problem with uptime either. I'm a big fan of Hostgator.

Hostgator is good. I've been with them for 5 years. Happy with them.

fireball.jpg

Yap, a big fan came here to comment about hostgator who are the best web hosting providers beside softlayer and bluehost. I like their hosting plans and their support as they are giving it at their best.

Back