Any good openvz vps?

WWWmaster

Hello! I've been looking for good and quality VPS service provider in Europe.
I managed to find Rockhoster.com openvz vps Require 30 SSD GB HD, 4GB of RAM.
Do you think they are good? Any alternatives for comparison?

1) WHUK - WHUK is a web hosting provider that offers a variety of hosting services, including VPS hosting. They offer OpenVZ virtualization on their VPS plans, and their prices are quite affordable.

2) OVHcloud - OVHcloud is a European hosting provider that offers a range of hosting solutions, including VPS hosting with OpenVZ virtualization. They have data centers in several locations around the world, and their plans come with a variety of features.

3) RamNode - RamNode is a VPS hosting provider that specializes in high-performance, low-cost VPS hosting. They offer OpenVZ virtualization on their plans, and their prices start at just a few dollars per month.

Before choosing a VPS provider, it's important to consider factors such as uptime guarantees, server locations, customer support, and pricing. You should also check reviews and ratings of the providers to make sure that they have a good reputation in the hosting industry.

It turns out that cloudarion.com does an excellent job of hosting my website. Excellent support via email. Very prompt and thorough. I can't imagine being happier with a hosting service. For users looking to host multiple domains on one account, think that this decent host is the cheapest.

I have recently switched to dedicated server from VPS and can say that cloudarion.com support was really helpful.
These people are awesome. Very quick responses to tickets, in understandable English, 100% so far.
Their rates are really affordable!

As a webmaster + have some knowledge in designing I had problems with other local hosts so I decided a change was necessary. I was looking for reliable host with cheap pricing and hostnamaste.com openvz vps was top at the list. I made the change and have not had a problem since.

I have the starter SSD VPS package offered by Cloudarion.com and must say that there are many useful features for running any kind of web sites. Overall, this appears to be a decent web host that is really trying to make a good name for itself in the web hosting business. Price is great!

Back