Any expert's help to choose the host?

FarmOrwell

Hello!

I know that location of the server matters.
So I wanted to ask which providers are good for India audience and which one for Eastern Europe?
I was suggested to check Hostnamaste.com hosting solutions.

In your opinion are they good? Or which ones can you recommend as well?

You could also try hosting site in western europe. If your targeting india the domain name means alot and make sure to register it for more than one year same goes for hosting search engines look at how long domain is registered and how long site is around.

Make sure to check uptime some countries have problems with electricity and should have backup power for hosting and internet.

QHoster.com and KVChosting.net plans are full-featured and worth trying.
I have been with them and any issues have always been met in a timely and efficient manner and resolved quickly.

Lucky to host my site with Hostnamaste.com KVM VPS service.
They have top-notch customer service, responding to trouble tickets immediately and consistently.

I am fully satisfied dealing with hostnamaste.com web hosting and can highly recommend their cheap as well as reliable hosting services to others. Tech support was also responsive and helped with the setup. A great plus for their team.

To me the hosting experience with Hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS is more personal and that extra level of service is easily worth the few extra bucks. The features provided are excellent and the prices competitive. I'm happy with this service.

I am really impressed by Hostnamaste.com web host and their feature-rich web hosting solutions.
My experience dealing with them has been perfect. I can highly recommend their hosting services to others.

Services from kvchosting.net and luxhosting.lu are worth your attention.
Speed is great, uptime has been consistently great, email is reliable and support, if needed, is timely and efficient.

Back