Any Body Suggest Me A Good 3D printer

joe-soe

I have watched on Tv that they did introduced some 3D printers and if you make a 3D computer model you can print it. I am really interested in 3D printing as it seems to me a very promising technology and may be the technology to come because we can manufacture small things of use at home. Imagine not going to the mall for purchasing thing and every thing this printer can make if a 3D model and proper material is provide.

If you can guide me some more specs about the current 3D printers available in the market and can suggest me a good 3D printer or brand of 3D printer it would be so nice and a great help.

If you are serious about 3D printing I suggest you look into a YouTube channel from this guy called bernacules:

3D printers are not cheap! You are looking at a minimum investment of 1000$ counting all the spools of different plastic filament that you will need. Search for: ultimaker or Robo3D

You will also need some specialized software, I don't know if you get that for free with the purchase of your printer or not.

Check this post to choose one as your budget. https://www.3dhubs.com/best-3d-printer-guide

11ghnx5.jpg

VAMAA 3D Pen is an excellent tool for 3D Drawing, Arts and Crafts Printing. VAMAA 3D Pen Brings your art to life. This pen replaces ink with plastic which melts at a high temperature to create a 3D object instead of just an idea on paper. Your hand movements can create the art as the 3D pen
follows your movement
and command as it can
be used to draw in the
​air or on surface as well
as tracing objects on
paper.

Back