Android VS iOS - Is it really worth debating?

SashaS

It's one of the most argued about topics on the internet. But have you ever asked yourself: Is it really worth it insulting somebody with an iOS device simply because you have an Android and think it's better or vice versa? I think it comes down to personal preference, not one being better than the other.

Some people are not interested in customizing their operating system and using it to it's full potential by hacking away and changing every line of code. Whereas some people love that kind of thing. It's on these types of basis that arguments start between these two very different operating systems running on two rather different pieces of hardware.
What you have to remember is that both have their pros and cons. For example, iOS is a lot more fluid and efficient than Android, that's why an iPhone 6S with 1GB of RAM will outperform a Samsung Galaxy S5 with 3GB of RAM. But at the same time, one cannot change icons and install custom ROMs on an iOS device as easily as one can on an Android. I know that's a silly example but there are many others.

Imagine a world where people can simply accept the fact that others have their own opinion on what operating system is best for them. There is no use showing hatred towards somebody just because their opinion is different. The only reason you'd think your iPhone is better than somebody's Samsung is because YOU have an iPhone. The only reason you'd think your Samsung is better than that iSheep's "piece of junk" is because YOU have a Samsung device. It's quite funny how biased our opinions are simply based on what we have. Sometimes without even knowing how green the grass is on the other side. I personally love both platforms and have a device running each. But that's just me.

All I'm saying is that it is a pointless debate. People will always have their own opinion, whether you think their's is wrong or not. What do you think about this whole debate? Thanks for reading!

Wanna fight from android? It's pretty simple you get to do all the customizations every small and big customization. You can get almost all the apps for free

Wanna fight from the iOS side? It may be a Lil difficult. Maybe you can talk about nonlagging os or some great ram management. You can even talk about the speed that iOS devices provide.
I made my choice in favor of the iPhone and for all 10 years of using it I only had a problem with hide home screen pages and very smart guys helped me to solve it. If you are interested, you can find out more details and I sincerely hope that this will help you. Thank you very much for your attention)

Back